Here's a handy little kitchen mate, the Popcorn Maker for 1. Now you can evenly distribute your popcorn among your family members by giving them their own Popcorn Maker. No more unfair sharing of one big bowl.
The Popcorn Maker is made from silicone making it flexible and microwave friendly! What's great is that you don't even need oil or butter.
Directions for use:
- Pour a small amount of corn kernels into the Popcorn Maker (approximately 40 grams) - If you put too little kernels in the popcorn may burn.
- Fold both of the silicone flaps down to form a lid. Ensure that the two flaps overlap one another.
- Once the prep work is done, place the Popcorn Maker in the centre of the microwave and cook it on full power. Cooking will take between 1 and 3 minutes, depending on your microwave.
- Let the popcorn stand for a minute before removing it from the microwave,
- Allow it a few more minutes to cool.
- Now add your favourite seasoning, sit back and enjoy!