Checking your blood pressure at home is an important part of managing high blood pressure also known as hypertension.
It's recommended that anyone with high blood pressure regularly monitor their blood pressure at home. Home monitoring can help you keep tabs on your blood pressure in a familiar setting. This will assist you in ensuring that your medication is working. More so, it will aid in alerting you and your doctor of potential health complications.
Features of the Remedy Health Electronic Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice Function:
- Fully-automatic, one-touch operation for ease of use.
- With voice function to assist senior citizens and the visually impaired.
- Extra-large easy-to-read display and current date/time.
- With Irregular Heart Beat Detector.
- Displays systolic and diastolic pressure and heart rate.
- Saves the last 120 readings.
- Requires two 'AAA' batteries (not included).