Compact permanent hair reduction device with 120,000 flashes.
Safe for any and all skin colours and tones.
At-home permanent hair removal technology in the palm of your hand
Hair removal is easy with this ME Chic at-home hair removal device. This device makes use of the ELOS technology to safely and effectively remove facial and body hair.
Painless Alternative to Laser Hair Removal
ME Chic's unique combination of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Radio Frequency (RF) technology ensures a painless treatment which is designed to work on both light and dark hair. Suitable for all hair and skin types and colours.
Permanent, painless and fast
Make unwanted hair a thing of the past. Unbelievably smooth skin without snapping, nicks, cuts, irritation, or ingrown hairs. The ME Chic is small and light making it convenient to use both at home and on the go. This device is perfect for both smaller areas of the body, like the face, or larger areas, like the legs.
Used by dermatologists around the world, ME chic is clinically proven to be effective on the widest range of hair colours, even on blonde, dark blonde, and red hair; use it in the privacy of your own home.
Up to 94% hair reduction after 7 weeks. Average of 46% hair reduction after just 2 weeks.
This compact ME Chic Permanent Hair Remover is quick and easy, you will have the results of a professional hair removal treatment without the hassle of making a professional appointment.
Product Features and Specifications:
- Painless, compact, and fast permanent hair reduction.
- Ideal for targeted treatments on the face, underarms or bikini area. More so, this incredible device can also be used for legs, arms, chest and back.
- 120,000 pulses.
- Combines intense pulsed light with radio frequency to deliver the safest, fastest and most convenient at-home hair removal treatment.
- Targets the follicle with a pulse of ELOS, damaging the hair so that it cannot grow back.
- For best results make use of seven treatments, one per week. In between your temporary hair removal treatments.
- Facial areas can be treated more often.
- Includes ME Chic device, power cord & user manual.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
- Do not use if you have epilepsy, light-induced seizures or chronic migraines.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use while undergoing radiation or chemotherapy treatments.
- Be sure to always keep the unit dry
Something to keep in mind:
Hair growth changes when hormones change, so changing your birth control tablets, or hormone replacements can make a change in your hair growth.
Additionally, pregnancy and menopause may also cause your hair to return, however, your hair will most likely be far thinner and patchy when it returns. It won't return as thick as it was before your IPL treatments. Therefore, you may have to do a few maintenance sessions to get your permanent hair removal back to the way it was.