Are your hanging items completely squashed together and you struggle to find an outfit? Or worse, when you pull out one hanging item, do the rest fall to the floor due to a lack of space? Well here is your solution, the Double Bar Door Hanger with Hooks. This unit simply and easily clips over the top of your door and provides a place for your clothes, coats and dresses to hang.
What's in the box:
- 12 x hooks.
- 2 x hanging bars.
- 2 x stabilising bar supports.
- 2 x screws.
- 2 x door hanger hooks.
Putting it together:
- Place the one end of the two hanging bars into one of the stabilising bar supports.
- Slide the clothes hooks over the bars before placing the other bar support to the exposed end of your bars.
- Once the hooks are on and both bar supports have been fitted, it is time to add the door hanger hooks.
- Slip the door hanger hook into one of the slots and fasten it tightly with the screw.
- Repeat the process with the other hook. Be sure to face the door hooks away from the door hanger so that the unit works properly.
- 55.5 x 13.5 x 12cm