The Bionic Blaster is one of the coolest hydro-gel ball shooters! The blaster looks just like a bionic arm, that you can slip on your arm and easily move the fingers. What makes the Bionic Blaster so much fun is that there is a grip trigger, so all you have to do is squeeze your grip while your arm is in the Bionic Blaster, and you can hit your target that is up to 20 metres away!
The gun is rechargeable, once charged, your friends better watch out because one charge lasts for 80 hours worth of play.
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bionic Blaster.
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery.
- 3000 x Hydro-gel water bullets.
- 1 x Pair of Safety Glasses.
How to make the Hydro bullets:
- Put the 6mm/ 8mm gel balls in a cup/ jar of water.
- Watch them grow.
- Be sure to drain the excess water first from the jar.
- Once they have grown to the perfect size open the cover of the blaster and pour the bullets in.
- Now you are ready to shoot!